For over 25 years, Artel has developed and executed specialized solutions that support customer missions. Our Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Services are managed by highly experienced engineers, technicians, subject matter experts and program managers who support tens of thousands of government end-users on multiple platforms all over the world.
Cyber security/information assurance/risk management framework
Artel delivers trusted IT solutions for evolving computing and communications environments. We use advanced methodologies and proven processes to integrate our robust cyber defense solutions with a wide range of IT infrastructures and applications.
We help enable the Department of Defense, combatant commands and intelligence community to securely share critical command and control; intelligence; reconnaissance; and surveillance information across classified and unclassified networks with assurance, speed and integrity.
- Cyber security and information assurance
- Certification and accreditation
- Risk management framework
- Program management and acquisition support
- Policy and technical compliance
- Evaluation and testing of new technology insertions and components
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Enterprise security architecture design
- Systems and database administration
- Software maintenance and development
- Configuration management
- Lab support services
- Security training and awareness support services
- Customized business systems training
- Secure facilities and cleared professionals
- Lifecycle support
Artel has nearly three decades of experience with engineering, operating and maintaining deployed satellite and terrestrial solutions. We deliver global, end-to-end satellite and terrestrial solutions for seamless, secure voice, video and data. We have developed and maintain a private line ethernet MPLS network to monitor and control SATCOM circuits.
- Global SATCOM and terrestrial connectivity
- 3.0 GHz bandwidth, including 25+ satellites supporting 2,000 remote ground terminals
- Multiband satellite services – C, Ku, Ka, L and X
- Secure terrestrial interconnects
- Private line ethernet MPLS network
- Network design, integration, engineering and implementation
- COTS and tailored solutions
- 24/7 network monitoring and management
- Disaster recovery and contingency services
- Cleared engineers and technicians
Network monitoring and management
Artel’s wholly owned and operated Network Operations Center is located at our Herndon, VA headquarters. Our robust network management systems provide industry-standard fault, configuration, accounting, performance and security using SolarWinds, BlackStratus SIEM Storm and Active Directory authentication through the Terminal Access Controller Access Control System+ (TACACS+).
We provide 24/7/365 terrestrial/SATCOM monitoring and control; help desk services; field service support; training; documentation; and network design/engineering support via secure NOCs―and monitor more than 25 satellites supporting 2,000 terminals.
Engineering and technical services
Artel solutions are reliable, fast and secure―and support tens of thousands of government end-users on multiple platforms all over the world. To keep designs cost-effective, we apply a systems engineering methodology to our analysis of customer requirements—from design and engineering to the fielding of validated, compliant designs.
- Global Telecommunications
- Technical Requirements Development
- C4ISR Network Design, Engineering and Integration
- Engineering and Installation Services of Fixed and Mobile Satellite and Microwave Systems
- Contingency Planning and Accelerated Deployment
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- Systems Engineering and Analysis
- RF Engineering
- Engineering and Technical Documentation
- Field Service/Technician Support
- Combatant Commands
- Intelligence Community