For decades, Artel has provided and integrated trusted IT services for evolving computing and communications environments, developing deep expertise in all aspects of cyber security and risk management. We use advanced methodologies and proven processes to integrate our robust cyber defense solutions with a wide range of IT infrastructures and applications.
Our solutions assure security, availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality and non-repudiation across diverse systems and platforms on a global scale.
Cross domain solutions
Artel’s cross domain solutions (CDS) leverage a controlled interface to enable customers to manually and/or automatically access and/or transfer information between different security domains. We have supported DISA’s CDS requirements for more than ten years.
- Cross domain enterprise services
- Certification and accreditation
- Risk management framework assessments
- Compliance standards and laws (FISMA, NIST 800-53, DIACAP, DCID 6/3, ISO/IEC Standard 17799) and a secure application development model
- Requirements analysis and mapping
- Government assessment testing
- Operational test and evaluation
- Filter IV&V
- Technology ST&E
- Commercial technology assessments
- Ethical hacking
End-to-end services and network integration
Artel solutions ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, voice, video and imagery across multiple networks.
- Network design, implementation and management
- Network and systems integration
- Network engineering
- Program management and planning, cost analysis, estimating and operations management
- Configuration management
- Product integration
- Data centers
- Transport services
- Internal and external network testing
- Cyber security/information assurance/risk management
- Operations and end-user support via 24/7 Network Operations Security Center
- Disaster recovery and contingency services
Artel’s managed services support the day-to-day management of IT infrastructure, allowing businesses to focus on the bottom line.
- Call center/service desk
- Rapid fault resolution
- Remote site support
- Telecommunications provisioning and management
- Field support
- Integrated logistics support
- Operations and maintenance
- Predictable costs
- Combatant Commands