Connect With Confidence
Global Leadership Meets Trusted Partnership
For 30 years, Artel has provided secure network communication services to Federal Government agencies. Based in the U.S. and backed by leading global private investment firms TPG and Torch Hill, Artel is a carrier-agnostic network integrator – allowing us to develop customized solutions for our customers. An International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 certified network systems integrator, Artel provides cost-effective, on-time delivery of global terrestrial and satellite network communication services, cyber security, risk management, and information technology solutions.
- As the largest commercial provider of satellite bandwidth to the DoD, Artel has the expertise and buying power to design and deliver complex telecommunications solutions worldwide
- Artel’s established network presence in the Middle East and African regions enables us to increase network capacity and support new customers at a reduced cost
- Under a competitive procurement, Artel recently unseated a major global telecommunications provider to deliver a terrestrial network to all Sub-Saharan African countries
- Artel has established Master Service Agreements and relationships with multiple vendors, allowing us to provide cost-effective, reliable network connectivity throughout Africa, the Middle East, Europe, South Central Asia, and North America
- Artel provides and supports more than 8 Gbps of terrestrial capacity on five continents
- Artel furnishes 2 GHz of satellite bandwidth to the DoD
- Artel owns and operates a Network Operations Center (NOC) that provides 24x7x365 mission-critical support to our Government customers
- Artel manages nearly 100 network locations
- Artel follows standardized processes to ensure that the telecommunications services we provide comply with U.S. and foreign national Government regulations
- Since 2015, we have increased our network capacity by more than 1000%
- Dr. XT Vuong (Vice President and Chief Scientist) was inducted into the SSPI Hall of Fame in 2015
U.S. Government and Military depend on Artel for reliable, secure, end-to-end network connectivity around the globe.
When Good Is Not Enough
A Higher Standard for Network and IT Solutions
Artel’s mission is to design, engineer, and deliver secure, cost-effective communications solutions so our customers can connect with confidence.
30 Years of Proven Experience
Since 1986, Artel has delivered a full portfolio of satellite and terrestrial network communications and infrastructure, systems integration, cyber security, risk management and IT solutions. Artel partners with Government and industry leaders to enable customers all over the world to securely access and deliver content across all their networks and IT infrastructures―in every domain and environment.
Our Leadership Team
Our Leadership Team
Vice President, U.S. Government Terrestrial Sales
Director of Human Resources (HR)
Director of Contracts, Subcontracts, and Purchasing
European Program Manager
William (Bill) Sullivan
Terrestrial Program Manager – Europe
TPG GROWTH • TORCH HILL INVESTMENT PARTNERS
Artel provides secure network communication solutions that ensure reliable connectivity and provide cost-effective delivery of global terrestrial, satellite, cyber, and IT services